Posted by : Selena Lie Saturday, 5 October 2013

みやびうた ~雅恋歌~ 菊華の恋 
Release Date: 2013/09/18

佐藤義清 : 逢坂良太 Osaka Ryota
鳥羽院 : 小西克幸 Konishi Katsuyuki
Baidu pw: hh6r| 4shared

01. 序章
02. 身分違い 義清 side
03. 残り香 鳥羽院 side
04. 二人のはざまで 義清 ・ 鳥羽院 side
05. 逃避行へ 義清 side
06. 孤独の皇 鳥羽院 side
07. 恋い慕う 義清 side
08. 永久の誓い 鳥羽院 side

Please read here (FAQ, Password, and info) first before asking. Thank you. 
If files uploaded by Rena or from Rena, see password for Rena's files.

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. Hi, I wanted to thank you for uploading, since noone commented on this, and I absolutely fell in love with this cd. I wanted to ask if there's a possibility of uploading the other volumes. I was't able to find them :/ I would be really thankful.
    Keep up the wonderful work, I'm sure we all appreciate it and respect you. :)


- Copyright © Another side of the World - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -