Posted by : airavalky Wednesday 1 July 2015


制服の王子様 After Happyend 白衣のオジサマ

Cast:
松本悠一(53) : 藤原啓治
Matsumoto Yuichi: Fujiwara Keiji

Mega
~Rena~

----------------------------------------------------------------------- 
PLEASE DON'T COPY PASTE THE LINK WITHOUT ASKING FOR PERMISSION
Please read here (FAQ, Password, and info) and  How to download from file hosting first before asking. Thank you. 

{ 10 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. I was a bit reluctant about this when I looked at the cover,
    but hey, it's Fujiwara-san! I may as well risk it +_+
    Mature men's gentle, smooth voice is totally hits my strike zone lol
    Thank you for this piece of treasure <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cover is very impressive.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy now!!Because I love Ojisama.^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow 53 o_0 . mou chotto de ojiichan jan w
    but i totally trust Fujiwara Keiji!

    thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :O Fujiwara-san...is all I need, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much!! I love both oji-san and ojii-san ^_^

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Another side of the World - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -