Posted by : airavalky Monday 30 September 2013


新撰組血魂録 勿忘草 第弐巻 原田左之助
Release Date: 2013/09/25

Cast:
原田左之助 : 立花慎之介
Harada Sannosuke: Tachibana Shinnosuke


Baidu

4shared
~Rena~

----------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Please read here (FAQ, Password, and info) first before asking. Thank you. 
If files uploaded by Rena or from Rena, see password for Rena's files.

{ 24 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Sorry, but the link is leading to the Ojisama Factory Drama CD. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you please fix it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't SLEEP NOW NOOOOOOOO !!! it's not the drama cd T_T Fix pls !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please fix it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fixed! sorry I half sleep when posting it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Thanks for your hard work and get a good night's sleep~ :)

      Delete
    2. Oh dont worry thank you so much ^.^

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much! The last few days have been difficult for me, but this makes it all better! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. i seriously love you so much!! thaaannk you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Selena!
    I really look forward to listening to this CD.
    I love Tachibana Shinnosuke's work.
    I hope you had a good sleep! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh gosh, thank you Selena! you've made my day~~ XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  10. :) hoping someone will provide MF links soon
    thank you for all the hard work you guys put in as always
    so excited to see this!
    love this series!

    ReplyDelete
  11. TACHIBANA-SAMAAA! \(*0*)/
    Thank you very much. m(-_-)m

    ReplyDelete
  12. Selena-san Could you upload it on MF?
    cause whenever I try (and retry) to download it the download always failed DX
    Thanks a lot *bows*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't download it in 4share.. T_T
    Can you upload it in MF please???

    ReplyDelete
  14. aaaaaaaah~
    I've been waiting for this, like, forever! XD
    thanks rena-san, selena-san! XD

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love yooouuuuuu!♥ Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you very much, selena-san and rena-san! c:

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you! >________< been longing to listen to this
    the cd is so sad, especially at the end TT______TT

    ReplyDelete
  18. the noise I've just made...
    thank you :_:

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for sharing this!! Do you know where I can find translations for this? I love Tachi!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Owwww.... I was a little unsure about listening to this CD Dramas series because I knew that some were R-18 BUT I really loved it! Music is beautiful, seiyuus are awesome and stories are touching, especially this one Q_Q Thanks so much for uploading!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Admin-san, can I ask for the tracklist, please?

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Another side of the World - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -