Posted by : airavalky Tuesday 17 September 2013


あなたがお風呂で のぼせるCD ~温泉擬人化コレクション・シーズン2~ 第5弾「祖谷編」

Cast:
Shimono Hiro

pw: 5n2r

MF
~Rena~

----------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Please read here (FAQ, Password, and info) first before asking. Thank you. 
If files uploaded by Rena or from Rena, see password for Rena's files.

{ 7 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Thank you for uploaded.
    But unfortunately Baidu didn't accept your password so I can't unfreeze your file. Sigh.......
    Could you please upload it to other share website if it's possible?
    Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The password works for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know..but baidu download empty files...why? ; / thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Baidu, you're the weirdest, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I glad your kindness.
    I like Shimono. So, this CD was so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. >Selena
    I really appreciated your kind help.
    You're really nice! I really like this series. Especially Namikawa's. That's crazy & funny.
    Media Fire worked fine. I don't know why Baidu always has some problems.
    Thank you anyway.

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Another side of the World - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -