Posted by : airavalky Sunday 21 January 2018



Cast:
Amano Sora AS Aile
Ichijou Kazuya AS Bellenoir
Inuno Chuusuke AS Blancert
Aoshima Yaiba AS Infini
Sugisaki Kazuya AS Ventvert
Sakiware Spoon AS Zephyr


Drama CD:

{ 13 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Oh! Loove it! I've been putting off finding this :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, thank you so much for this blog!!!
    but, why I can't download the game and CD drama part 2?
    thanks for the help! >__<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to play this game but file was delete can you please upload this game again,Thankyou
    I love this site<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh,thank you very much! I love this site!! I've been searching for this game!!!
    but I can't download drama cd,can you reupload drama cd 01&02 please.Thanks you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Thank you so much! But I can't download the drama cds 1&2. I really want to listen to the drama cds. Thank you so much again! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um, I'm sorry but I'm kinda of new to this.. How do I play the game?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Re-upload drama cd, please??

    ~Rena~

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi would u mid to put it on torrent of reuopload? thx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Part 1 was deleted. Help please?

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the files have been set to private and can't be accessed. Could you take a look at that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a problem on how to install it. The installment process is freezing at the beginning. Can you help me how to fix it? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can you re-upload the drama CDs, please??

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Another side of the World - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -