Posted by : airavalky Tuesday 27 March 2012

ドラマCD 恋に落ちた海賊王
Release Date: 2011/03/14

Cast:
Shotaro Morikubo
Noriaki Sugiyama
Shinnosuke Tachibana
Kentaro Ito
Eiji Takemoto
Tetsuya Kakihara
Kosuke Toriumi

{ 4 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. i love pirates *________*!!!!!!!!
    thank youuu for uploading :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I played this app on my phone
    It's nice to hear them
    Thank you for uploading

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't continue playing this because of the pay option... ToT
    But I'm glad I found this! Kyaaaa all the awesome seiyuu are in it <3<3<3
    I wonder who voices Russell? Is it Morikubo-san?? ^p^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pro Game for Pro like me, thanks for share.

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Another side of the World - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -