Posted by : airavalky Wednesday 18 November 2015


コイトモ!?

Release Date: 2015/11/13

Cast:
Kawachi Haruka (河内遥) : Yonaga Tsubasa (代永翼)
Tokiwa Kyoichi (常盤恭一) : Satou Takuya (佐藤拓也)
Sumizome Kaede (墨染楓) : Hirakawa Daisuke (平川大輔)


~Toni~

Please respect the provider wish and do not share or re-upload the file to another place.
Credit for the file goes to Toni-san. Thank you so much ^^


Mega
~Selena~

I also bought it, because Yonaga-san is seme in here. XD

----------------------------------------------------------------------- 
PLEASE DON'T COPY PASTE THE LINK WITHOUT ASKING FOR PERMISSION
Please read here (FAQ, Password, and info) and  How to download from file hosting first before asking. Thank you. 

{ 5 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Yonaga-san is seme! Taku-chan is uke!
    So,I also is very looking forward to this CD. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I was dying to listen this Drama CD!
    "Koitomo" is special for sure and Tokiwa is so precious to me... ♥
    Thank you very much, guys! *u*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sooo much! I realy love this series <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. kya !! me too !!
    I love Yonaga-san is seme too !!
    he's cute and so hot !! >///////<

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Another side of the World - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -