Posted by : airavalky Friday 12 April 2019


KI-FOMM

Release date : 2010.05.28

Cast :
Kokubun Yukari (國分優香里)
Yamaguchi Tomohiro (山口智大)
Hatano Wataru (羽多野渉)
Terashima Takuma (寺島拓篤)
Hirakawa Daisuke (平川大輔)
Inoue Kazuhiko (井上和彦)


320kb without booklet
 Mega
~Rena~

{ 7 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Huhuhu again.. The file which is there a voice of Terashii, removed.. TT0TT May you fix this link, thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys, are you going to continue with the blog? If you need donations to keep going, please tell us. I'm sure we can make a fundraising project or something. This blog is really important to me and I'd be really sad if it became inactive. But thank you for all your work all these years <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm agree with this comment too. If you need donations, please tell us! We can help you!

      Delete
    2. Totally agree! This blog is my source of happiness ever since 2015, if you need something to keep it alive just ask for it. ywy

      Delete
    3. Yes, this blog means so much to me. I would love to share some of my collection, and I'd totally donate if need be. Please keep it up ^^

      Delete

- Copyright © Another side of the World - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -