Posted by : airavalky Wednesday 21 August 2013


ドットカレシ-We're 8bit Lovers!- I ~でんせつのおとめ~
Release Date : 2013/07/24
Company: Rejet
Language: Japanese
Genre: Otome Game, Shoujo

Download Source:
----------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Please read here (FAQ, Password, and info) first before asking. Thank you. 
If files uploaded by Rena or from Rena, see password for Rena's files.

{ 11 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Hi there~ I want to download the dot-kareshi game but I need to login to the website first.. can tell me how to download it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, you need to create account and wait their approval. then you can access the thread. but you will also need to buy they link.

      another source is on anime-sharing.com. try to search on there :)

      Delete
    2. Ok Thank you for the help~^^

      Delete
  2. In order to buy the link you have to participate in some of their discussions, so some knowledge of chinese will be beneficial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can´t view the post (despite registering) so I was wondering if you have the file and could upload this to 4shared? Thank in advance ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you can reupload it like that because xinplay is like otomedream and they don't like anyone distributing their links publicly.

      Delete
  4. My copy of the game have arrived yesterday - I can upload it to Skydrive if there's demand for it~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please!

      Delete
    2. Hi, Caren-さん. Im japanese so please forgive my english - i can poorly write in it. I just want to ask can you take photo of your cope DoubleScore and DotKareshi, and post link to photo here? Because i'm user from both xinplay and anime-sharing and i often see people share our games from those sites without uploader permission. And it's strange that your copy of DotKare came to you that lately.
      I really dont want sound rude - please understand. Thank you.

      Delete
    3. Hi Caren, That would be wonderful!! Please do so!

      Delete
    4. Please upload it!

      Delete

- Copyright © Another side of the World - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -