Posted by : airavalky Thursday 4 July 2013


SEVENTH HEAVEN vol.03 イツキ「Reunion」
SEVENTH HEAVEN vol.03 Itsuki「Reunion」

Release date : 26.06.2013

CV : Takahashi Naozumi (高橋直純)

320kb without booklet
~Rena~
----------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Please read here (FAQ, Password, and info) first before asking. Thank you. 
If files uploaded by Rena or from Rena, see password for Rena's files.

{ 20 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Thank You so Much I love you I cried (?) ;w;
    Itsukii here I come~ >w<

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best!!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I've been waiting so impatiently for this! Thank you so so much! /hugs/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much!!! ><

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you!!!!!!! I try to search for this since the release date. you are my angel thank you for posting this. i want to listen to itsuki so much since i heard the sample song. here i come!!! 55555

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for sharing! I appreciate it. I'm so happy!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank u renaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Rena >.< Ureshii desu~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!!! Thank you so much Rena you are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much! I've been searching for this since it was released!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ah, forgot to leave my comment here... XD
    I'll say it again then... THANKYOUUU~! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is even sadder than the previous volumes..it's just... cruel, unfair.. QAQ
    Thanks as always anyway *w*

    ReplyDelete
  14. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU!!! for THIS!! :'D

    I must've visited this site more than 10 times in a mere 24 hours before yesterday before giving up and decided to just wait patiently for this volume and then today *POOF* *silently screaming* (since its almost midnight here).

    Thank you again *bows*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for providing us a link to Seventh Heaven Vol.03!! I appreciate it very much since it's Takahashi Naozumi (●´∀`●)

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG THX U SOOO MUCH!!~~~

    I ENDED UP CRYING SOOOO MUCH!!!! luv it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks~ But could you upload it somewhere else? I can't get past MF's captcha....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
    Aghhhhh you people; you're such gods for posting these. ;w;

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Another side of the World - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -