Posted by : Selena Lie Sunday, 14 July 2013

アロマな彼氏 05 バニラ
Aroma na Kareshi 05 Vanilla

CV : Shimono Hiro (下野紘)

Release date : 28.06.2013

320kb without booklet


Track list :
ショップ限定特典 ボーナストラックCD :
01. ボーナストラック

本篇 :
01. 幼なじみの彼
02. 相合い傘
03. 見送り
04. 海へ
05. 学園祭
06. 初めてのクリスマス
07. 旅立ち

Please read here (FAQ, Password, and info) first before asking. Thank you. 
If files uploaded by Rena or from Rena, see password for Rena's files.

{ 5 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Sorry to keep asking, but could you upload this in other hostlinks too? T^T 4shared files really can't work fine for me.

    thank you~

    1. I'm so sorry, but before I used 4shared, I've been tried on MF and Sharebeast. But since my internet connection really, really bad today, the best I can do is with 4shared :(

      If my internet can get well again tonight, I'll try on Sharebeast.


    2. MF added :)
      MF not working as usual. I got problem when download too.

  2. Sorry for troubling both of you, and thank you very much!! :D

  3. Oh...My Shimono...T_T
    His voice is my KONOMI!! hahahaha~^ㅁ^


- Copyright © Another side of the World - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -