Posted by : airavalky Tuesday 12 February 2013

I must upload big files on some parts. MF has policy to limiting download parted files. Sorry, I'm not uploading it to others place or upgrade my account m(U_U)m

Here some tips to download:

  1. You must have MF acc and login on it.
  2. If the files on load successfully (I mean, if on that folder should be 3 files but only 2 appear), refresh the page / reload the link. If still not appear, contact me. Maybe I forgot to put the file there ^^;;
  3. Copy the folder / files to your acc
    
     4. After the saving message, now open your acc and you'll found the files. Then you can download it from there



Hope it's help ^^

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

- Copyright © Another side of the World - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -