Posted by : airavalky Wednesday 13 February 2013


Honey
Release Date: 2007年11月28日

Pairing:
seme x uke
Sugita Tomokazu x Shimono Hiro

Cast:
雪村史緒:下野紘 (Shimono Hiro)
久保貴志:杉田智和 (Sugita Tomokazu)
天野:三木眞一郎 (Miki Shinichirou)

{ 7 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Aw~ Shimono Hiro! One of my fav seiyuus. :)) Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Shimono-san was a little "raw" in terms of BL on these days, so I personally don't like this Drama CD. I think that after this title, he got better and learned very naughty sounds. But he played an uke really cute, so I can forgive him. (:P)
    By the way, Sugita-san plays a seme with a so smoothy tone that almost made me forget how dork he can be ("Ai to Yokubou wa Gakuen de", for example >D).

    Anyways, it was a reaaly good choice to upload!

    Thank you very much for your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa I thought it was Hirakawa Daisuke as seme lol there is a similarity XD

    A 18+ drama cd (is there a blcd that isn't 18+?) XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for sharing selenA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyway, do you have the translation? Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have by any chance this? i can't download it... it would be very nice :P

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Another side of the World - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -