Posted by : airavalky Friday 30 November 2012

新撰組黙秘録 勿忘草 第伍巻 土方歳三
Release Date: 2012年11月28日

Cast:
土方歳三:細谷佳正
Hijikata toshizō: Hosoya yoshimasa

MF (fixed)
pw: 1128SMWd5kHTHY
thanks to anstch

Baidu
thanks megumi

{ 35 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Yes! Been waiting for this, thank you! c: xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaay i've been refreshing your blog like crazy since yesterday XD THANK YOU SO MUCH Selena <3333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry but, the link not working anymore T_T

    it says 'Archive Download Blocked'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Archive Download Blocked

    The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged or possibly encrypted. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been reached. This file may only be distributed from a premium account.

    We have informed the owner that sharing of this file has been limited and how they can resolve this issue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. thank you very much m(_ _)m

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much Selena! ^_^

      Delete
    3. I hope you realize we owe you our lives ;u;

      Delete
  6. (T^T).(T^T)
    ..Archive Download Blocked
    The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged or possibly encrypted. .... Please help me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I uploading to baidu. MF is very slow right now T^T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all your reuploading! Your help is always worth a little wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's okay, take your time Selena. We all appreciate your effort :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for your kindness !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here is the link http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=134324&uk=2117067514.

    I would also like to make a request for 越えざるは紅い花's tokuten CDs. All their releases are located here: http://www.ignote.net/operetta2/extra.html

    ■越えざるは紅い花 特典ドラマCD『燻る焔』
    ■越えざるは紅い花 ステラワース 特典1 ドラマCD『天の涙』
    ■越えざるは紅い花 ステラワース 特典2 書き下ろしSS
    ■越えざるは紅い花 アニメイト 特典1 ドラマCD『淫らな甘露』
    ■越えざるは紅い花 アニメイト 特典2 マイクロファイバーミニクロス
    ■越えざるは紅い花 アリスNET 特典ドラマCD『刻む記憶』
    ■越えざるは紅い花 シーガル 特典ドラマCD『甘露の毒』
    ■越えざるは紅い花 コミコミスタジオ 特典ドラマCD『風の音色』


    My email: Tina4ever613@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing the new drama cds!!~ ^^

      Delete
    2. you're welcome and thank you for the link ^^

      Delete
  12. does anyone have an mf link or 4shared link who can share?
    thank you!

    baidu will timeout for some of us. :<

    thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Could someone re-upload the baidu link to mediafire or dropbox? I'm haveing problems with baidu, the download keeps disconnecting. Thank you. =']

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW. THANK YOU SO MUCH ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for your upload. I was hoping for this CD. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much! \o/

    ReplyDelete
  17. aaaaaaaah thankyooouuuu ;A;
    I've been waiting for this too ;A;

    ...I...I hope this is not so depressing like Okita's...prety hard to listen when I've listened to the rather-cheerful Heisuke...but...
    *cries*

    ReplyDelete
  18. MF's link of the second disk isn't responding. :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. Not complaining, but wondering a bit
    Do we have to go through adFly? :/
    It's slow and currently it's not responding and I find it a bit annoying :/
    Just a bit of my two cents

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you on that one. I'm fine with the adfly, but since it's not responding....argh~

      Delete
    2. FOR ME TOOOOOO *CRIES* its so close yet so farrrrrrrrrrrr i really need to listen to this!!!

      Delete
  20. Minna! Please read this to download: http://airavalky.blogspot.com/2012/11/adfly-not-working.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is me or the Disc 2 seem don't appear the download button.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, doesn't work for me either.

      Delete
  22. It works for me though.
    Soon, Hosoyan!Hijikata. Soon<3

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG!!! Thank you Selena -san! You are my God!

    ReplyDelete
  24. um both password doesn't work in CD 1... could you please do something about it miss Selena?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for sharing. I was just wondering if the files from MF are the same as those on Baidu? I was able to get the MF ones but not from Baidu. I was unable to install the client for some reason. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Another side of the World - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -