Posted by : airavalky Wednesday 28 September 2016

第二巻 めいこい音声劇場 明治東亰恋逢 ~鏡花?八雲編~
Release date: 2012/07/29

Cast:
Nobuhiko Okamoto: Izumi Kyoka
Shinnosuke Tachibana: Koizumi Yakumo
Toshiyuki Morikawa: Charlie

~Rena~

{ 9 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Thank you for responding to a request!
    Since I wanted to hear it very much, I am glad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you re-upload this CD??
    I think files must be broken. I can't unzip right way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you reup this too? thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I just want to give an enormous thumbs up for the great information you’ve right
    here on this post. I shall be coming again to your blog for more
    soon.

    Also visit my homepage: seminole state college florida sakai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you re-upload this? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been search for this so long....can you re-upload this meiji tokyo series? Thank you very much>"<

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could you reupload the link? I'm looking forward it. Please!

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Another side of the World - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -