Posted by : Selena Lie Monday, 2 July 2012

続・取愛兄弟 Vol.1
Release Date: 2012/06/29

Cast:
Tachibana Shinnosuke, Terashima Takuma




{ 9 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Yeah!! I love you so much!! Crying....I finally find this ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Detaaaaaaaa! 8D
    OMG. Thank youuuuuu! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much!
    But,I can't download this.
    Please tell me password.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, I'm sorry...
      Thank you very much!:)

      Delete
  6. The link's dead! (T^T)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me to.... i can't download anymore........................................................................................

      Delete

- Copyright © Another side of the World - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -