Posted by : airavalky Monday 21 May 2012



BLACK WOLVES SAGA -Bloody Nightmare-特典ドラマCD「双子の白猫王子と危険な調教遊戯」 


Cast:
メヨーヨ(CV.櫻井孝宏)·オージェ(CV.吉野裕行) 
Meyōyo (CV. Sakurai takahiro)· ōje (CV. Yoshino hiroyuki)

{ 20 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Thank you so much! It´s like you read my mind that I was looking for it!
    If you can find more of those can you PLEASE put them up?

    Thanks again! I´m your biggest fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OhmyGOD!!
    Thank you very muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~
    AHHHH!!
    I love you soooo much!!
    Thank you for sharing!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... I didn't expect that you will upload this CD.
    (I took a long time to find this CD T.T)
    Thank you for sharing a CD!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! What is this CD about?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is based on game titled BLACK WOLVES SAGA -Bloody Nightmare-

      Delete
  5. will you be uploading the game as well? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I'm uploading the game now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you !!!
    I love to listen Do's Sakurai-san >//////<"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my god! YOU ALSO UPLOAD THE GAME???


    I FREAKIN LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU >///<!!!!!!!!!!
    Im so grateful!! Searched everywhere for the game T.T

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my God!! SELENA-SAN MAKASIH BANGET BUAT INI!! ♥

    Kau akan upload game nya juga? O_O
    Aku cari" game nya gk dapat" terus dan akhirnya kau akan upload disini!
    MAKASIH BANGET SELENAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! I LOVE YOUUUU!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Demi apaaaa kamu mau upload gamenyaaaaa??
    Aku sampe hampir nangis darah cari2 gamenya~~~
    Ahhh senangnyaa~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ne, ne when will you upload the game?
    I'm not rushing you or anything, I'm just so excited! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wah, thank you! ♡
    You don't happen to have the other Tokuten CDs as well, do you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean this? 予約特典ドラマCD「これがお嬢様への愛?グルメ食材対決!」
      I'm looking frantically everywhere for this too... TT_TT

      Delete
    2. I've been looking for that as well but the one's that I've found all have passwords. T-T

      Delete
  13. I found this on the net!!
    This is exactly what happened in the CD!!
    http://i.imgur.com/nRk2c.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  14. mentally screamed at the whip wow this is scarier than dialover xD ty for the links

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. There's a total of four tokuten cds:

    ・通常版同梱「双子の白猫王子と危険な調教遊戯」 <--Only one that I've heard and easiest to find.
    ・アニメイト限定版特典「狩られる狼達、その日常」 <--Only found one's set w/password
    ・SKIT限定版特典「迷走!?お見舞いクライシス!」 <--Password
    ・その他店舗予約特典「これがお嬢様への愛?グルメ食材対決!」 <--Password

    Please contact me (Tina4ever613@hotmail.com), if you guys find any of the above special cds. I'm desperate. >//<

    ReplyDelete
  17. helppp!!!!
    who is the password?? T-T

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Another side of the World - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -