Posted by : Selena Lie Tuesday, 3 April 2012

O.To.Na Gentei o-togame CD Penalty III
オ·ト·ナ限定 お咎めCD Penalty III

Kakihara Tetsuya
Chiba Shigeru

{ 4 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Thanks!! ^^
    Kakki (Tetsuya Kakihara) sounds great as usual~
    and did i just hear him speaks German in this~? <3

  2. Thank you very much for sharing!! I have a problem with password protected in this link, 4shared. I tried both passwords in your instructions but they didn't work. Could you please tell me the password? Thank you =]

  3. I can't open it, the password is incorrect,could you tell me?thanks

  4. I tried all the passwords in the FAQ but none of them work. Can you please clarify which password is used on this file?

    Thank you for all your hard work!


- Copyright © Another side of the World - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -