Posted by : Selena Lie Sunday, 15 April 2012

Made by: Chat Errant
Genre: Yaoi, Fantasy, Incest
Rating: R-18
Summary: In the world Palladium everyone have wings (either angel or demon). Everyone except Aile, whom can't remember his past. But his brother Ven does, and he wants to find his other lost brothers together with Alie.You then hook up with one of them (No, I did not know that this was incest before playing, but I decided to finish it anyway) while trying to find out how you can live without having wings.

 Part 01 | Part 02 | Part 03 | Part 04 | Part 05 | Part 06 (fixed)

Drama CD:
CD 01 Hi no Shou
CD 02 Mizu no Shou

{ 13 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Oh! Loove it! I've been putting off finding this :D

  2. ah, thank you so much for this blog!!!
    but, why I can't download the game and CD drama part 2?
    thanks for the help! >__<

  3. I really want to play this game but file was delete can you please upload this game again,Thankyou
    I love this site<3

  4. Oh,thank you very much! I love this site!! I've been searching for this game!!!
    but I can't download drama cd,can you reupload drama cd 01&02 please.Thanks you

  5. Thank you! Thank you so much! But I can't download the drama cds 1&2. I really want to listen to the drama cds. Thank you so much again! ^^

  6. Um, I'm sorry but I'm kinda of new to this.. How do I play the game?

  7. Re-upload drama cd, please??


  8. hi would u mid to put it on torrent of reuopload? thx

  9. All the files have been set to private and can't be accessed. Could you take a look at that?

  10. I have a problem on how to install it. The installment process is freezing at the beginning. Can you help me how to fix it? Thank you.

  11. Can you re-upload the drama CDs, please??


- Copyright © Another side of the World - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -