Posted by : airavalky Tuesday 20 March 2012

As request~  BL Seiyuu Event Live Pastel Collection (Pasukore) 2003

Seiyuu:
Narita Ken, Suzumura Kenichi, etc

Link:
Part 2-3
Part 3-3 001 | 002 | 003

{ 8 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Hyaaaa thank youuuuuuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIVE PASTEL COLLECTION was a series of seiyuu live events that took place from 2003 to 2006 and was dedicated to BL fans. Pastel Collection is a series of BL drama CDs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you upload more of this~?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look again for others. because I saved Pastel Collection 2004 on my old account.

      Delete
    2. And MF suspended your account.. booo TT_TT
      In what year did midorin do live koisuru boukun?
      I want to see that~

      Delete
    3. it's in 2006 ~~~ as I remember >.<

      Delete

- Copyright © Another side of the World - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -