Posted by : Selena Lie Tuesday, 7 January 2014


参千世界遊戯 ~Multi Universe Myself~
Sanzen Sekai Yuugi ~Multi Universe Myself~ (R18 PC otome game)

Developer : girls★dynamics

Release Date: 2013/12/ 27

Description

The story is set one hundred years into the future. Forty years has passed since the discovery of “parallel universes (multiuniverse).” And globalization, as well as science and technology, continue to advance. The protagonist, Tomoe, makes a living out of chasing criminals as a bounty hunter. But due to information from Kira Seishiro —an administration bureau member of public security transfer— in order to save her endangered self on another Earth, she departs on a journey throughout the multiuniverse.


22 parts, 2GB, RAR
~Caren~
password see on faq

----------------------------------------------------------------------- 
PLEASE DON'T COPY PASTE THE LINK WITHOUT ASKING FOR PERMISSION
Please read here (FAQ, Password, and info) first before asking. Thank you. 
See password based on the uploader (Selena/no credit, minnadaisuki, Rena, Caren, Gagu)
The others will mention on the post. Thank you to the uploaders ^_^

{ 51 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. thank you for sharing this game wai wai wai
    Love you all <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. R18... otoge? Waaa I want to play this game! ><


    Thank you for sharing the game, and to the uploaders, you're all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for uploading!!
    Btw, the link was for Sakura no Hana not this game D:

    Will you change it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah yeah the link is for Kiuchi Hidenobu's Sakura no Hana album.

    But thanks for the upload! (= Have been looking forward for this game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. it's not fixed T^T I'm having problems when extracting the file T^T Tasukete kudasai Selena sama~ :(

      Delete
    2. especially on part 9 T^T I always get checksum error/the file is corrupted :(

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for this game. I try to look for it over a week thank you so much. This game got many interest plot. Thank you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WoWWWWoWW!!!
    Thank you for sharing!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you ☆-ヽ(*´∀`)八(´∀`*)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I actually bought this game, but the customs in my country is really bad so I don't know when I'll be getting it. Can't wait to play it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for this game.Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!!!!!
    Thank you soooooo much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing! ヽ(´∀`)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you very much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for uploading! I think I'll give this a try. :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I could not play it without knowing the way(T_T) But thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Kyaaaa ! thank you for sharing and youe kindly <3
    this game so hot !! sexy !! > _ <

    ReplyDelete
  20. This looks quite interesting. (゜◇゜)
    I'm going to try it!
    Thank you very much! (*´▽`*)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you! But...
    Is anyone else having the problem of the install taking really really long? Like the green bar is stuck at about the first 5% and it says it's copying something I think...
    Can someone help? Is it just me being impatient? It's been about 25 minutes, stuck like that. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a similar problem happened to me as well.
      the bar that shows the copying progress, gets to the end, and then suddenly refuses to work. it keeps saying the problem is "wrong password", I've checked the faq, and it still does not work. I'm currently using 7zip to extract my files should I use a different program?

      Delete
    2. I encountered the same problem too =(

      Delete
    3. The files were created with WinRar version 4.10 - every time I upload files, there's the same complains of extraction not working when people attempts to open with 7Zip, so please try to use WinRar instead of 7Zip.

      Delete
    4. Hi Caren,

      I was referring to the actual installation of the game after extraction. I used Winrar for the extraction process, and put in the ISO file into Daemon, and tried to install from the startup file, as directed, but what I mentioned in my first comment happened... The extraction itself was fine, I think.

      Delete
    5. Ah... I guess even though I said "install" in the first comment, everyone misunderstood me? Sorry if I wasn't clear. But yeah, it's the actual installation of the game that is taking forever, stuck at the first 5% or around something like that.

      Delete
    6. Ah, it turned out that the problem was an incompletely downloaded file among the various parts. Now fixed! Thank you for the upload~

      Delete
  22. Thank you so much for sharing this game!!!
    I have waited for a long time and finally saw this post!! And I was wondering if it would be possible to have the tokuten patch for brother's route and characters' tokuten CD, I really appreciate your work for this!! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the drama CD in anime-sharing!!
      Thank you for the append disk!

      Delete
  23. Thank you so much for sharing! c:
    I have one question... Can the language be changed? o-o
    I don't really understand Japanese and I'm having a hard time playing because I don't understand what they're saying xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, it can't be changed. It's fairly new game so I don't believe there is patch available either... and I don't think there will be one coming out any time soon; otome games usually don't get translation patches. :\

      Delete
    2. Aww... I guess I'll just play it with a dictionary by my side xD

      Delete
  24. Thank you so much! Do you guys also happen to have the"Raikou Ending Append Disk"? (I think that's whats it called)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raikou disc -> http://adf.ly/bwGeV

      I don't have any other tokuten at the current moment, let's hope others can upload these.

      Delete
    2. You're amazing, seriously, I can't thank you enough! :)

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  25. Thank youuuu!
    The guys look hot although I think the protagonist's breasts are too big lol. Oh when would R18 otoge stop focusing on the protagonist's body and do that to the guys' instead?

    *I just noticed I put my comment in the wrong place so I moved it here. Sorry guys!

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Another side of the World - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -